Reversing Hair Loss and Balance Your Hormones
Before we start with the best hair loss solutions, let’s begin at the root of the problem, “Hair Root,” that is (ha, ha, ha)! Although I’m joking, the fact is, you really must get to the source of what is causing your hair loss in the first place. The truth is, hair loss can negatively impact a person’s life and be embarring for many people rather than a man or woman but especially for women. Let me explain, women have learned early in life; her hair is her glory, and ironically Samson’s strength was in his long locs (hair), which he grew. This is mention in the bible, ancient times. Therefore, by this biblical teaching alone, society has conditioned our minds to believe our hair defines us on a beauty aspect level, I say again, dating back from ancient times. Although, it’s not shocking in these modern days of 2020 how the world still correlates hair with beauty, and for a good reason. I say this because we have developed a big business in the beauty industry globally. According to Forbes.com, it’s dated Sep 1, 2019, statement. “Today, the global beauty industry is a $532 billion business. The U.S. currently is the world’s largest beauty market, with about 20% share, followed by China (13%) and Japan (8%).”
Psychological Effects of Hair Loss – Hair Loss Center – Everyday.
Reversing Your Hair Loss
Now, after getting to the root of the problem, we can begin to discuss several of the best hair loss solutions.
Suppose your cause of hair loss is linked to an increase in an androgen hormone called DHT (DiHydroxy Testosterone). It is what causes male baldness. Managing this and other hormones are vital to halting and reversing hair loss. Shampoos and other chemicals will not fix the problem because you are not getting to the root of the problem.
Seven blends that you should consume in your daily regimen to balance your hormones to achieve a healthy full head of hair.
- Reduce or eliminate grains and sugars both feed the terrible bacteria; these cause estrogen and DHT to increase, which then promotes hair loss.
- Taking 1500 mg/day of the herb Saw Palmetto is shown to block DHT.
- Take 500mg of each of the Adaptogenic Herb Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola helps your body adapt and deal with stress, balance out your hormones reduce cortisol levels, which are also known as “the aging hormones.” These two adaptogenic herbs help stop and reverse hair loss.
- Take a B-Complex vitamin – Biotin helps thicken your hair naturally, and Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) supports your adrenal glands, are located on top of both kidneys. Adrenal glands produce hormones that respond to stress and other essential functions.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Pumpkin Seed Oil/day. Pumpkin Seed Oil packed with Zinc, and Zinc has been shown to stop hair loss.
- Take 25 mg/day of Zinc but not more than 50 mg, however always check with your physician first. Zinc boosts your immune system and repairs your gut. *Zinc plays an essential role in hair tissue growth and repair. It also helps keep the oil glands around the follicles working properly. Hair loss is a common symptom of zinc deficiency. Studies show zinc supplements reduce caused by zinc deficiency. Aug 6, 2016
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil). Fish Oil helps to reduce inflammation and balance your hormones.
Consuming these seven remarkable blends mentioned above to your daily regimen to balance your hormones and achieve a healthy full head of hair; I also encourage you to combine CC Natural Hair Growth Oil topically to your scalp too. This will then, in return, promote maximum hair growth from both the inside and out. The reason is, CC natural hair growth organic handmade oil has been infused with many powerful herbs. These organic herbs provide maximum nutrients to the scalp, results in faster hair growth.
If you found this post to be helpful in any way or you would like more information on how to purchase my hair growth oil, if you have any questions, please leave a comment in the comment section, someone will get back to you soon.
𝑪𝑪 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 & 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔